Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
On June 13, 2022, Crain’s New York Business will feature in our print and digital publication the area’s 50 fastest-growing companies. The section will highlight innovative companies and successful entrepreneurs in the five boroughs and surrounding suburbs. To be considered, your firm needs to fill out this questionnaire, which is due no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on March 18, 2022.
IMPORTANT ELIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Firms must be located in the New York area, which is defined as the five boroughs and Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties in New York, and Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Union counties in New Jersey.
- To be eligible for the Fast 50, your company's inception date must be on or before Dec. 31, 2017
- Independent company from 2018 through 2021 (not a subsidiary or division at any point through those years)
- The company is NOT one of these types of businesses, which are ineligible: Franchisees, regulated banks, utilities, real estate developers, real estate investment trusts (REITS) and some holding companies (such as those that primarily buy/sell other companies/large assets).
- For more information on eligibility, read the frequently asked questions here
Please note: For 2021 financials, please submit an estimate if a final figure isn't yet available. We'll request financials to confirm the final figure if your company is considered a finalist for the top 50 list.
If you have further questions about this application, please email fast50@CrainsNewYork.com.